Sheriff Sarah

Sheriff Sarah

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Another Day

Unfortunately, we are still waiting for our two lovely ladies to return from Children's. Patty has to have two days of home care training before returning home and didn't have the first one until today. She will have the second one tomorrow around 1:30 and if she and the home care person feel confident, Sarah and her mommy will then return home.

Please bear in the mind the line they put in Sarah afternoon is in her chest with a direct path to her heart for maximum effect so this is nothing to mess around with. Please keep her and Patty in your prayers. The other three amigos and me are doing well but they are certainly ready to have their mommy and baby sister home again.

Please keep Patty's dad, Clint, in your prayers as well. He had to go to Providence Colby yesterday due to a knot in his intestines. They are emptying his stomach now (fun times!) and hopefully that will relieve the pressure. If not, they will have to do surgery.

1 comment:

  1. Patty, as you know we have experience with a central line, lots of meds, and carrying a little feeding backpack around. Please call anytime if you need to talk. It is always intimidating to be trained with all that stuff, especially if Sarah's line has to have the sterile dressing change kit (don't even breathe on the site when changing the dressing! Scary!) Lots of love and hugs, Susan and family