Sheriff Sarah

Sheriff Sarah

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Little Behind

As you can tell, I am little behind on my promised intro to our little liver friends but promise to get back to that shortly, as well as some brief posts regarding the different types of liver diseases that children acquire. I'm looking forward to the reading just to make myself more knowledgeable, as we have met families with kids suffering from alagille syndrome, Alpha-1 and other things.

Also, I made the difficult decision to forgo college at this time. It just isn't good timing. I still have some things to work through regarding Sarah's illness. A huge thing is getting my priorities back in order as those have been blurred for the past two years.

Thanks for hanging with me. I'm hopeful August will end with a bunch of posts...and then school begins again. Where DID the summer go?

No comments:

Post a Comment