Sheriff Sarah

Sheriff Sarah

Monday, August 2, 2010

Baby Jesse is soaring with Angels

I just learned that one of our precious BA kids, Jesse Alexander, died last night. He was a precious little boy only 11 months old. It appears he contracted a blood infection yesterday that quickly turned to anemia. The doctors did all they could do but could not save the little warrior.

You can read more here - http://www.babyjesse.org/jesse-alexander-left-us/

Please lift the family - mom, Chantal and father, James, in your prayers as often as possible. I'm having a difficult time with this. I so HATE biliary atresia I am finding the words hard to come by. I want to see this disease eradicated and wholeness brought to all the families who have lost precious children.

Kirk

No comments:

Post a Comment