Sheriff Sarah

Sheriff Sarah

Friday, December 4, 2009

Wait and See

Patty just called and the biopsy went well. We won't know any details until tomorrow afternoon but the good news is that if her labs look good in four hours and there is no internal bleeding - which can sometimes occur - both of them can come home. Then, once we hear about the biopsy we would head back to be admitted if need be. Of course, we are praying that won't be necessary but we are also trying to be realistic. Sometimes it pays off to live so close to Children's!

No comments:

Post a Comment